NOUN Admission Procedure 2021 with NOUN Admission Form Closing Date
Please follow this Noun admission procedure 2021 to fasten your National Open University admission application. The process is quite simple and you’d be done in two minutes or less. Besides, It contains information on the NOUN admission Form Closing date, and (Next semester) Noun resumption date.
Before going in-depth, Let’s take some frequently asked questions about the current National open university of Nigeria admission:
How Much is Noun Admission Form?
- NOUN Admission Application Form Fees for 100 Level – 400 Level Undergraduate Student Programmes is N5,000 (Five thousand naira)
- NOUN Postgraduate (PGD and Masters) Programmes – Admission form is N7,500 (Seven thousand five hundred naira), and
- NOUN Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Programmes – Admission form fee is N10,000 (Ten thousand naira)
Is NOUN Admission Form Still on Sale?
When is NOUN Admission Form Closing Date for 2021/2 Academic Session?
The Noun admission form is always available but Noun Courses / Examinations registrations do closes. On that note, the Noun New Students Registration Portal will be closed on the 30th of September 2021.
New NOUN Resumption Date for 2021/2 Academics
According to the noun academic calendar, New students program and activities will begin on the 16th of July, 2021.
Automatically, The Noun registration of courses, exams, and screening of new students (Both undergraduate and postgraduate) will begin on this announced Opening/ resumption date – 19/07/2021.
Till the said noun resumption date, the sale of noun admission form will still be available for purchase at any of the Noun participating banks across the nation, Nigeria.
How to Apply for NOUN Admission
- Visit the National open university admission portal > www.nouonline.net
- On the Noun Website Home Page, go to the Menu Bar, Click on the “Apply for Admission” button.
- Select either to Apply for NOUN Undergraduate Programme, NOUN Postgraduate Admission or a PhD. Programme. Other programme is not available at the moment
- Then, Go to “Choose Faculty” (note it can be found at the left-hand side of the Noun Application page)
- Select Faculty
- Fill displayed Noun Online Application form
- Click below to View the admission requirement (Criteria) for the selected Programme.
- Click the “Apply” button to proceed.
- Do take note of the NOUN Admission Application UNIQUE ID displayed. It will needful for Printing Noun admission letter and the Noun Admission process continuation.
- Now. Click the ‘Continue‘ button
- Select Bank Branch as payment type. Though you may choose other payment options if you do want to pay noun admission form via online with your ATM / Master Card.
- To continue with the Bank Branch Payment option. Click the “Pay” button.
- Then, Copy and take the generated Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number to any Noun participating bank for payment.
List of Banks to Pay National Open University Admission Form Fee 2021
- Zenith Bank – 1012587332
- EcoBank – 0005701770
- Polaris Bank Plc – 1790047324
- First City Monument Bank – 0676806017
- United Bank For Africa(UBA)
- WEMA Bank Plc
QUICK NOTE: The above-listed banks to pay noun form fee will provide for you: Payment Teller specially designed for the purpose of Admission with the NOUN Account Number written on it, and obtain the APPLICATION PIN CODE equivalent to the amount paid for your form before leaving their banking hall.
After Payment of NOUN Admission Form Fee at the Bank Branch
- Perform step 1 to 3 Again
- Then. Goto the “Continue After Payment” option.
- Input the generated Unique ID, RRR number and Programme
- Click the “Proceed” button.
- Fill displaced Online Form. Note that all fields marked with red star are compulsory, so you don’t skip any.
After Filling Displayed Online Form
- Click the “Submit” button.
- Print Admission Letter (Very important, so you will not have to reprint it later)
- Finally, Visit the nearest study centre for screening. It must be the study centre you choose during the Noun admission application form filling.
About the NOUN Admission List 2021
As of now, The National Open University of Nigeria doesn’t have a separate Page or Portal for checking students (NOUN Admission List). So disregard any media disclosing the List of Noun Admission List or something similar, and do report to us if you can.
Required Documents During NOUN Admission Screening
The documents required during Noun admission screening and New students clearance are the ORIGINAL and THREE photocopies of the following items:
- Noun Admission letter
- Print out of the COMPLETELY and CORRECTLY filled Noun admission form
- Proof of ALL REQUIRED payments, such as deposit slips and/or comprehensive printout of all expected payments. (right from the basic form of money, i.e N5,000 to the most recent payment, either normal school fees and/or course registration fees)
- O’level certificate (Original and photocopy)
- Birth certificate or Sworn affidavit (not less than 5 years ago)
- Passport Photograph (not more than 3 months)
Awesome! You made it to the end.
Let us know if you encounter any error while applying for the National Open University Admission below.